Trusted AC, Heating & Furnace Repair and Installation in Bensalem, PA for Over 45 Years
Modern heating and air conditioning equipment offers extraordinary efficiency and comfort. Your HVAC system is the most expensive appliance you own, so it is important to choose a contractor with a strong history of solving equipment performance issues and providing exceptional customer service. Custom Aire has served the residents and businesses in Bucks County and Montgomery Country for over 45 years.
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
At Custom Aire, we believe you have every right to expect your contractor to offer complete HVAC services that extend throughout the lifetime of your equipment. We approach each heating and cooling project with professionalism and honesty while providing a full array of HVAC-related services including:
Total Heating and Cooling Solutions
Buying a new heating and cooling system can be a daunting process, unless you are working with an honest and reputable contractor. Call Custom Aire today to talk with a comfort specialist who can answer all your questions and schedule an appointment if necessary.
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
At Custom Aire, we know you have many different contractors to choose from. We strive to differentiate ourselves from the competition by providing:
- NATE Certified Technicians: Only those technicians who have consistently displayed a comprehensive knowledge of HVAC concepts and equipment are awarded the NATE certification. All of our technicians are equipped with advanced tools to quickly repair even the most complex breakdowns.
- Complete Contractor Services: While many dealers focus only on selling new equipment, we invest in the resources needed to provide continuing support. As a full-service contractor, we have the ability to handle all of your HVAC installation, maintenance and repair requirements.
- A Solid Reputation: Our history of performance has helped establish a solid reputation for exceptional service and customer satisfaction. You must approve our work before we consider the job finished.
- 4 Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair Apr 25 - Homeowners often don’t realize their water heater needs repair until the day they turn on the faucet and only cold […]
- How to Choose the Right HVAC Contractor for Your Install and Service Needs Mar 25 - When it comes to the effectiveness of your home’s heating and cooling system, hiring the right HVAC contractors can make […]
- 3 Tips for Energy-Efficient Heating in Winter Mar 07 - Residents of Bensalem and the greater Philadelphia area have learned to expect that when winter arrives, heavy snowfall and frigid […]