Trusted AC, Heating & Furnace Repair and Installation in Bensalem, PA for Over 45 Years
Modern heating and air conditioning equipment offers extraordinary efficiency and comfort. Your HVAC system is the most expensive appliance you own, so it is important to choose a contractor with a strong history of solving equipment performance issues and providing exceptional customer service. Custom Aire has served the residents and businesses in Bucks County and Montgomery Country for over 45 years.
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
At Custom Aire, we believe you have every right to expect your contractor to offer complete HVAC services that extend throughout the lifetime of your equipment. We approach each heating and cooling project with professionalism and honesty while providing a full array of HVAC-related services including:
Total Heating and Cooling Solutions
Buying a new heating and cooling system can be a daunting process, unless you are working with an honest and reputable contractor. Call Custom Aire today to talk with a comfort specialist who can answer all your questions and schedule an appointment if necessary.
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
At Custom Aire, we know you have many different contractors to choose from. We strive to differentiate ourselves from the competition by providing:
- NATE Certified Technicians: Only those technicians who have consistently displayed a comprehensive knowledge of HVAC concepts and equipment are awarded the NATE certification. All of our technicians are equipped with advanced tools to quickly repair even the most complex breakdowns.
- Complete Contractor Services: While many dealers focus only on selling new equipment, we invest in the resources needed to provide continuing support. As a full-service contractor, we have the ability to handle all of your HVAC installation, maintenance and repair requirements.
- A Solid Reputation: Our history of performance has helped establish a solid reputation for exceptional service and customer satisfaction. You must approve our work before we consider the job finished.
- Do You Need a New HVAC System? Jun 10 - If your existing HVAC system is no longer keeping your indoor air quality at an acceptable level, it may be […]
- 4 Signs Your Air Filter Needs to Be Replaced May 30 - To keep your HVAC system running as efficiently as possible, you should typically replace your air filter based on the […]
- Can Rain Damage Your HVAC System? May 08 - The outside unit of your HVAC system – known as the AC condenser – is no stranger to the wrath […]