Trusted AC, Heating & Furnace Repair and Installation in Bensalem, PA for Over 45 Years
Modern heating and air conditioning equipment offers extraordinary efficiency and comfort. Your HVAC system is the most expensive appliance you own, so it is important to choose a contractor with a strong history of solving equipment performance issues and providing exceptional customer service. Custom Aire has served the residents and businesses in Bucks County and Montgomery Country for over 45 years.
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
At Custom Aire, we believe you have every right to expect your contractor to offer complete HVAC services that extend throughout the lifetime of your equipment. We approach each heating and cooling project with professionalism and honesty while providing a full array of HVAC-related services including:
Total Heating and Cooling Solutions
Buying a new heating and cooling system can be a daunting process, unless you are working with an honest and reputable contractor. Call Custom Aire today to talk with a comfort specialist who can answer all your questions and schedule an appointment if necessary.
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
At Custom Aire, we know you have many different contractors to choose from. We strive to differentiate ourselves from the competition by providing:
- NATE Certified Technicians: Only those technicians who have consistently displayed a comprehensive knowledge of HVAC concepts and equipment are awarded the NATE certification. All of our technicians are equipped with advanced tools to quickly repair even the most complex breakdowns.
- Complete Contractor Services: While many dealers focus only on selling new equipment, we invest in the resources needed to provide continuing support. As a full-service contractor, we have the ability to handle all of your HVAC installation, maintenance and repair requirements.
- A Solid Reputation: Our history of performance has helped establish a solid reputation for exceptional service and customer satisfaction. You must approve our work before we consider the job finished.
Bernard - Philadelphia, PA
Justin Carlson was courteous and respectful, always delivered what was promised and on time. Installation team, lead by Tom(?) was also courteous, professional, arrived on time, did a very clean and professional installation. Very pleased.
- Why a Bigger Furnace Isn’t Better Nov 20 - A bigger furnace isn’t always better for your Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, home. If your furnace is too large, it will […]
- Why You Should Upgrade Your HVAC System This Winter Nov 16 - According to the U.S. Department of Energy, about 48 percent of home energy usage comes from heating and cooling. With […]
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Home’s Air Quality Healthy This Winter Nov 12 - With so much emphasis placed on outdoor air quality, smog, and pollution, it’s alarming when you realize that the most […]