Performing seasonal preventive maintenance on your heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment is the best way to ensure trouble free operation and peak performance of your home comfort system. Pre-season maintenance can help you avoid a system failure on the hottest or coldest day of the year. Your home comfort system is similar to your car in that it requires an occasional “tune up” to keep it operating properly. Planned maintenance benefits you and your HVAC system in many ways:
- Increase the life of the system: Heating & air conditioning systems properly maintained have an average 30% longer life span than those not maintained.
- Lower Utility Costs: Keeping your systems maintained helps save on utility bills. Dirty coils contribute to loss of cooling/heating capacity, and to higher power consumption.
- Healthier Environment: Indoor Air Quality affects the health of everyone in the household.
- Service Discounts: You receive a 15% discount on repair parts. Professional routine maintenance helps prevent system failure.
- Priority Service: if the need for a service call arises you go ahead of non-agreement customers.
- Peace of Mind: Planned Maintenance offers you a worry-free lifestyle, and Custom-Aire ensures you top quality workmanship and great service!
- Maintains Warranty: All manufacturers require routine maintenance to keep the factory warranty valid. Maintenance related repairs are also not covered under any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties.