CONTROL YOUR COMFORT
Whether it’s heating or cooling, Mitsubishi ductless units and installation from Custom Aire can turn any room, zone or your entire home into an oasis of comfort in Bucks County and Montgomery Country.
MITSUBISHI DUCTLESS COOLS
Recognized Worldwide as the Best Air Conditioner on the Market.
Ductless is up to 40% more efficient than traditional cooling systems. Since there’re duct-free, they avoid energy loss associated with ducted systems.
Flexible and Easy to Install
Mini splits offer more flexibility in interior design options with multiple ways to air handling units and configurations. And, they’re easy to install. Custom Aire can complete an installation in a couple of hours.
Compare “Old Style” Window Units to Ductless and Discover What You’ve Been Missing:
DON’T GIVE UP THAT WINDOW
COOLS AND HEATS
NO HOME SECURITY RISK
LOUD AND NOISY
SAY GOODBYE TO THAT WINDOW
ONLY PROVIDES COOLING
TRADITIONAL ENERGY HOGS
HOME SECURITY RISK
MITSUBISHI DUCTLESS HEATS
Mitsubishi has introduced a significant advancement in heat pump technology, making thier products an excellent solution for maintaining your home’s comfort, even in extreme cold climates.
The indoor unit’s fan only blows air when the coil has warmed to the desired temperature. An energy-saving measure, it also prevents drafts of cold air at start-up.
Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) technology is designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions (as low as -13° F) while saving energy and money.
Heats Great, Less Filling…
Heating with oil or gas can get expensive during those cold winter months? Mitsubishi ductless with hyper-heat can reduce or comeletely eliminateyour dependence on fossil fuels.
Here’s How the System Works in a Single Room Application
1. The indoor unit’s sensor sensor scans the room and adjusts temperature and airflow automatically. Maintains consistent comfort by eliminating cold and hot spots.
2. Refrigerant and electrical lines connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit through a 3″ opening in the exterior wall.
3. The outdoor unit’s state-of-the-art heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it back inside to the air handler, which continuously monitors the room for changes in temperature and sends conditioned air to the areas of the room that need it.
Multiple Ways to Control
Control your ductless system via :
Smart phone app (Via kumo cloud™)
Sophisticated Multi-Stage Filtration System
The filters capture odor-causing gases, pollen, dander, dust, mites, viruses, bacteria and other contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness and impact air quality. Your whole family will breathe easier.
Easy to Maintain
Washable filters last up to 10 years and give you another way to save money and reduce environmental impact.
DUCTLESS IS EFFICIENT
And, ENERGY STAR® Rated
The majority of Mitsubishi ductless systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and many systems are eligible for federal and state tax credits plus local utility rebates. Also:
- Use only the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- Eco-comfort technology is friendly to you and the planet
- No wasted energy due to leaky ductwork
- Ductless is easy and affordable to install
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COMFORT WITH ZONING AND SAVE!
Mitsubishi is a great whole-home comfort solution. And, it gives you the opportunity to heat or cool only the rooms you want.
DUCTLESS IS GREAT FOR ANY HOME, AND IT’S ESPECIALLY GOOD FOR THESE APPLICATIONS
DUCTLESS IS IDEAL FOR SINGLE ROOM OR SUPPLEMENTAL COMFORT
Fix That Problem Room Once and for All
Sometimes your HVAC system doesn’t quite extend to all areas of the house. Ductless provides that extra comfort needed to enjoy all the space in your home.
Ductless can help you enjoy these rooms year-round:
- Or, any room that doesn’t quite feel as comfortable as the rest of your home.