Custom Aire, an established company in Bensalem, PA, has immediate openings for experienced Service and Installation Technicians who take pride and ownership in their work. Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits available including weekly pay, vacation and sick pay, major medical, dental, AFLAC and company paid disability and life insurance.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Driving to job sites in company truck to maintain, diagnose and repair complex difficulties on air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems for residential and commercial customers in Philadelphia and surrounding counties.
- The technician will be exposed to moderately loud noise levels, extreme heat and cold while working on HVAC units on rooftops, basements and attics.
- Advises Service Manager and Service Dispatcher of parts needed, difficulties, corrective actions and recommendations made to customers for units serviced.
- Typical working hours include Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm and nights and weekends as needed on a rotating basis for emergency service calls.
- Overtime required as dictated by work load and customer demands.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5-10+ years of Residential and Commercial HVAC experience
- Must pass drug test
- Clean motor vehicle history
- NATE and CFC Certification Preferred
- Ability to complete required paperwork
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100lbs
- Must have excellent customer service skills and present company in a positive manner
Custom Aire, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Custom Aire, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. Custom Aire, Inc. will consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local ordinances.