HVAC Service Manager
Custom Aire is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of HVAC Service Manager to join our growing Service Department in Bensalem, PA. Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits available including weekly pay, vacation and sick pay, major medical, dental, AFLAC and company paid disability and life insurance.
The purpose of this job is to manage the service department operations and growth.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises and trains up to 10 service and maintenance technicians and service dispatcher on technical and soft skills.
- Rides along with service technicians on a weekly basis or as needed for training and quality purposes.
- Conducts monthly Safety Committee meetings to review safe motor vehicle operating. guidelines, ladder safety, proper lifting, proper use of PPE, MSDS’s, etc.
- Reviews truck inventory records weekly, monthly vehicle inspection reports, vehicle damages, etc.
- Ensures timely submission of payroll and billing to accounting manager.
- Handles escalated customer complaints with superb customer service.
- Analyzes travel time, service call time and performance of service technicians through service system reporting and Microsoft Office.
- Ensures service calls are scheduled by location and technician skill levels.
- Collaborates with installation department on system start-up difficulties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of HVAC Service Management or Supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing difficulties on all types of air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems for residential and commercial customers.
- Experience in managing a departmental budget.
- Basic computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and present company in a positive manner.
Custom Aire, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Custom Aire, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. Custom Aire, Inc. will consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local ordinances.