After surviving another brutal winter, you may find yourself pondering ways to save money on your company’s heating bill before the cold winds, ice and snow return. Did you know a commercial heat pump could accomplish just that? Custom Aire of Bensalem, Pennsylvania has you covered with the top brands our industry has to offer. For more information, contact us today.
How It Works
Heat pumps are designed to move unwanted heat to places it’s actually needed. For example, a commercial heat pump can decrease the temperature in your office during the summer and release that same energy back into your cold office during the winter. It may sound like magic, but it’s actually basic science. This heat transfer is possible by using a refrigerant, which absorbs the heat and changes its state from liquid to gas. When you want to release the heat back into your space, you simply hit the reversing valve to return the heat into its liquid form.
Reap the Benefits
From office buildings to retail stores, properly sized heat pumps can serve as an economical source of heating, cooling and dehumidification in any commercial environment. The benefits to installing one include:
- Noticeable savings on utility bills compared to sourcing heat through electricity or oil
- Improved air quality and the ability to provide a controlled climate in your space
- Quiet to operate and clean, meaning they don’t burn fossil fuels or produce exhaust fumes and greenhouse gases
- More aesthetically pleasing than traditional heating systems
- High efficiency with up to 300 percent more heat energy than the electrical input required
- Decreased risk for mold and bacteria buildup, especially the deadly Legionella bacteria
- State and federal tax credits and rebates that can reduce installation costs
- Virtually maintenance free when installed properly with a lifespan of 15 years or more
Trust Our Professionals
One of the most important considerations to make when purchasing a commercial heat pump is figuring out its sizing, a task that requires professional assistance. Our NATE-certified technicians at Custom Aire will ensure that a properly sized heat pump system is installed correctly, which will preserve energy and create ideal levels of indoor comfort.
Based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, we’ve been servicing the Greater Philadelphia Area and Southeastern New Jersey for over 50 years and are ready to tackle any heating, air conditioning and duct cleaning projects at your facility. To get started, call our experienced representatives today at 215-638-1800.